- Dh handled getting the girls to and from dance for 4.5 hours on Saturday morn/aft
- me, helping our neighbours pack up their over filled home to prep it for selling this coming weekend
- Small Group (20 people for supper) on Saturday night
- church (amazing baptism service) on Sunday morning
- another 2.5 hours of dance on Sunday afternoon
- supper and prepping for the week in the evening for me and 2 of the girls
- Uncle Peter's viewing ceremony for for DH and the oldest girl
I did manage to sit down and join in on the Spring Fever online crop at My Scrapbook Nook. Here's what I created.
|I really love this one. It's based off a sketch by the sweet Jessy of The Nook DT.|
|This was for a card sketch challenge by the sweet, sweet Danni.|
|I liked the first one so much I had to make a second one :)|
|Katrina launched the first challenge, it was to use green, pink, purple, and blue - all Spring colours. I made this one for our friends who moved in two doors down from us.|
|Carol issued a fun challenge (to use a sun on your page). This picture is actually out of the Roseau River camp brochure. It was taken on day 2 of Théa's mini over night camp there last year. I just had to scrap it.|
Happy Monday all, hope the week unfolds just as it should for each of you.
♥S. Pin It