Monday, March 14, 2011

March Kit

Just had to post these eye candy pix for those who love all things scrappy.  This kit club has been the best thing for my scrappy cravings.  Scrapping with kits makes it so easy as everything you get in the kit is chosen to coordinate with everything included, there are even a ton of inspirational layouts, cards, altered items, etc posted in the gallery to get your creative juices flowing.  All you need to do is supply the pix.  There are different membership options provided.  Each kit is chalk full of the latest, and greatest scrappy goodness.  Here is a look at the March kit full of Crate and MME that's enroute to me as I type.  Enjoy the eye candy.  I'll be back soon with pix and some highlights of the Woman's Retreat I was on this past weekend.  It was so much fun, looking forward to sharing it with you. 
Have a great Monday all,
♥S







Pin It

No comments: