Friday, July 24, 2015

Vacation Faces

Summer Vacation could not have some soon enough for my girls.  The end of the school year is always such a whirlwind with the last Dance Competition of the year, and the Kickit Dance Recital following closing behind, all while final exams and projects are being written and presented.
 These two had fun the first day off hanging out, and walking to the corner store to get slushies.  Of course where you have slushies, you have coloured tongues.  And that equals a little photo op.

 I created this layout in 2 steps, first the background using Pink Paislee Atlas Collection.

I then created a photo cluster to place on top.  Here I've layered 2 cards from the Insta Kit pack.  I've set the acetate globe card directly over top of the navy card to use as my base.  Everything else including that fabulous cork, with gold fleck sentiment is layered on top of that.


I tucked a my shipping tag, filled with journaling behind my photo cluster and used this great chipboard piece to create a second cluster to balance out my layout.

Would you like to try your hand at replicating this layout?  Hop over to the Pink Paislee blog to see all the DT layouts shared during our month long Summer Series sessions.  You can find mine here.

Still looking to get your hands on this great collection.  Have a peek in the Paper Issues store.  Use code:SHERRI and you'll save 20% off at the same time.
Thank you for popping in today friends! Pin It

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo fun! LOVING the photos, the colors and the layers!!!!!