Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tap Fun *Paper Issues*

I am in love with the Rise & Shine collection by Amy Tangerine.  When I set all the papers from the collection out on my desk I instantly thought that a pie chart would allow me to show off a number of the fun designs all at the same time.  I toned down the contrast in my photograph, and chose the woodgrain background to help the colours in the collection pop.
I created templates of my pie charts to make it easier to replicate this design in the future and added some machine stitching for texture.  

 These teeny tiny phrases are adorable.  They come in a package of 8 sheets, two in each colour.

Recorded my journaling on a tag from the ephemera package. 

 I think epoxy stickers may be one of my new favourite embellishments.  They're like mini flair buttons, fun, with a little less bulk.

As always 3D foam adhesive for the win!

Have you played with this collection?  I had a few friends play along with me today on the Paper Issues blog.


At Paper Issues we love to see how our members are using their purchases, we even put together entire blog posts dedicated to link ups every Friday.  Remember you can also tag us on Instagram and Pinterest too, simply by using #paperissues.

Thanks for stopping by today friends! Pin It

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Such a beautiful and fun layout! LOVE the pie charts and all the little pretty details. xx