Wednesday, March 19, 2014

On Pointe

I created a couple of layouts for Paper Issues this week, and want to share them with you all.

Have you seen the new Dear Lizzy release yet?  I just love how super girlie it is.  Being that I have 3 of them, I had no trouble putting it to good use.
Isabelle started taking Pointe this year, and I just love the way she looks in those beautiful satin shoes.  What little girl doesn't think a ballerina is the most beautiful woman in the world?  It doesn't change much as you get any older, I'll be honest.  Belle isn't thrilled that I'm sharing this photo of her, as she's embarrassed that her pointe isn't very good.  Being that I really know nothing about Dance besides what time to get them there and how much I pay for it, I think it looks gorgeous, and therefore deserves a spot in our albums.

I couldn't resist adding that stitched ampersand by Amy Tangerine.


I struggled between both wanting to hoard these wooden buttons, and using every single one of them on this one layout.
I'll have another layout to share with you soon.  Until then how about a sneak of one of my Maya Road layout coming to the Chic Tags blog next week?
The product swap between Chic Tags and Maya Road was pretty fun, and I can't wait to show you what I've created.

If you're looking to get your hands on the Daydreamer Collection, or even the woodgrain cardstock you see in this last sneak, both are available in the Paper Issues store.  Use code: SHERRI and save yourself 20%.

Thanks for popping by today friends!
Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think her pointe is great, especially since she just started learning it!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the chevrons!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh how pretty this is! Love the soft colors and the beautiful embellishments, the vellum, stitching, chevrons, it's wonderful!

Leslie Germain said...

This page is gorgeous!!! I hope to make one like this next year. My daughter is hoping she will be able to take pointe next year. It is just beautiful and you did an amazing job showcasing it!!! Plus your sneak peek looks amazing too!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous use of the Daydreamer collection!! Perfect for your photo! And your sneak looks awesome!