Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome Back Creative Scrappers

It's been a fun filled past couple of days for me.  While I was away at the lake I had a couple "good news shares" post.  One I shared with you yesterday once I got home, and that was my guest blogging spot over at Scrapbook & Cards today.  You can see the blog post here.

The second bit of happy scrappy news was posted on the Creative Scrapper Blog.  I am so excited to be a part of Kristine's new team.  Hers was the very first team I ever wanted to be a part of aside from My Scrapbook Nook, which had been my home on the web for many years.  Her team is super talented, and I count myself very lucky to be among them.  The sketches she has coming up are awesome.  I really hope to see some of my friends play along.  The first sketch will go live on Sept 15, I'm already working on it.

I also had this layout go up on the Chic Tags blog yesterday.
It's a very basic design, that focuses on introducing the "newbie" to Chic Tags products and how to incorporate them into your own style of scrapping.  You can read the full post on the Chic Tags blog here.

Speaking of Chic Tags, the dt are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newly released product, papers, transparencies, stamps, and super cute tags.  Some really exciting stuff is on it's way.  I don't think I've ever shared the layouts that I created for CHA here on my blog.  Here is a peek at Our Happy Place, just one of the collections coming your way.

To see the full line in this collection hop over to the Chic Tags blog here.

That's if for me today.  This is the last official day of Summer Holidays, so after the craziness of starting up dies down, things will get a lot more regular around the blog.  Thanks for sticking with me through the less scheduled rhythm of summer.  I imagine it's pretty similar around your corner of the world also. I'm not really ready for it all to end...am I ever really?!?  I have loved having my girls around all summer, no demanding driving schedule, and lazy days by the water, are just what the doctor ordered to sustain me through the 10 months of school, piano, and Dance activity.  Thankfully the girls love their classes, and I never have to get after them to practice their Dance or Piano.  So here's to another year friends. Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I always loveeeeeee the lo's you create for Chic Tags!!!! And HUGE CONGRATS on the new DT!! That is AWESOME they are back!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Big congrats on CS, Sherri!! Love the layout you shared for Chic Tags yesterday and your CHA layouts are so fab! Can't wait to get my hands on those new lines too!

Chelsea said...

Congrats on a new DT home! Beautiful pages!!

Leigh Penner said...

Great layouts, Sherri! I love them!
And congratulations on your DT news-- I'm so happy for you!