Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Moments In Between

Is it just me that feels incredibly tired these days?  I can hardly keep my eyes open past 9pm, it's terrible. Maybe it's all the single parenting I've been doing the past couple of weeks.  I have the utmost respect for single moms, it is such a tough job to do alone.  I am so very grateful that my situation is only temporary.

Just wanted to quickly share my August 4-10 Moments In Between spread.


I was actually kinda glad when my bike tire popped at the lake.  I knew exactly how I was going to use that super cool Maya Raod bike clip.
This spread was made using the August Out On The Town Kit and Add On kits.
Another pretty quick spread.  I realized now though that I forgot to journal about why I have that photo of my friend Ruth all decked out in her Arborist gear (top photo on the right side of the spread).  She was a total rockstar one weekend out at the lake when she took down a dying and very precarious tree from Deb & Terry's yard.  It was so cool seeing this meek, beautiful woman go to town on that tree, climbing it like no body's business and instructing all the big strong men where to stand and what to do to help her guide it down into the right place.  I was extremely proud watching her do her thing.

That's it, for today friends.  Thank you so much for all your kind, and encouraging words yesterday in regard to my new DT spot with A Flair For Buttons.  I sincerely appreciate each word.  I hope I'm able to inspire you with way to use flair buttons in your paper crafting.

Happy Wednesday, we're halfway to the we Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I feel ya ... I was a single Mom with Adam for 8 years before I met Brian ... it is NOT easy! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeee your pages!!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!

Unknown said...

Ha, ha! I have to laugh at the popped bicycle tire. Using that super cute clip was worth the popped tire, right?! Love your blue and green with a touch of yellow scheme.

MelB said...

I'm so happy you jumped on the PL train, I love seeing what your beautiful family has been doing. Keep it up my friend, it's fabulous!