Monday, February 11, 2013

All About Me

Happy Monday friends,

I have some Let's Get Sketchy Inspiration for you today.

Isabelle and Eden headed out one afternoon last month to snap some photos together.  Just ask me how much that filled my mamma's heart.  They both managed to take some really great shots of one another.
“It is His joy that remains in us that makes our joy full.” ~ A. B. Simpson

Tabitha's sketch
I had fun using my November Scraptastic Kit, a TCW mask and some paint on this one.  

I love the way these photos showcase Belle's crazy, fun personality perfectly.

Hop over here to see what the rest of the DT did with Tabitha's sketch, and to link up your own take on it.  I hope you're feeling inspired to create something beautiful today. Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeee those fun photos, the colors and loving the masking!!!

Anonymous said...

So lovely. Saw the girls at Acro on Saturday and they all waved excitedly at me :) love those girls

Debbie P said...

How fun! Love the photos! Beautiful layout! Love the background painting!

MichelleMc said...

Beautiful page! Love the masking and elements- just perfect for those fun photos!

Stephanie U said...

Love the layers on this! With the masked hexagons, doilies, and all of the other pieces, it is just stunning!

Tamika said...

nice twist to the sketch!