Friday, June 22, 2012

LOL

The June Kit from My Scrapbook Nook is filled with the bold, colourful, summery patters of Simple Stories.  I haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet, but I did get this layout created. 
Meet Tara, my scrappy bestie.  The two of us have so much fun together when we get a couple of minutes to catch up.  It could be at the Dance Studio, or even for several hours at a time at one of Kim's awesome crops.  I have never met such a sweet person.  I don't think I've ever heard her say a negative thing about anyone, ever.  Just genuinely likeable, and one funny chica.  We laugh so much when we're together, that I'm sure it works as a fairly effective weight management tool for both of us.  At the last crop we attended together, Grams even threatened to separate us so that we would actually get some scrapping done.
Liking the messy mist look, and the way the chevron looks with the stitching
Lots of layers, and bits and pieces.  The leave are Amy Tan, I just sewed through them
This one's for you my girl.  I hope you've had a fun week in Montreal, and hopefully we can catch up again soon!

I'm off for a sun-filled weekend, hopefully you've got some fun planned for the next couple of days too.  Only 5 more days of school, until we can all exhale, and rest.

Have a great weekend friends!

S. Pin It

9 comments:

angie ashuk said...

Great LO. I love the mist. I'm still learning with mine.

Lilith Eeckels said...

FABULOUS . Love the misting!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Sooo beautiful! Love every detail!

Lisa H said...

love that chevron! Great layout as usual Sherri! =)

Pam said...

what a sweet page! love what you did with the chevrons! Can't wait to see what else you do with the June kit;)

danni reid. said...

looooooove♥

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Wow - how coool is this layout! I just love colors, the "random" design and how you have put all the parts together. TFS, Sherri!

Gina said...

ooh this is totally delish! love everything about it! xox

Anonymous said...

Sherri! How this made my day while I was sitting in my hotel room in Montreal. Thank you so much for honouring me with this blog post. You are the best! The feelings are so mutual, and I can't wait till' we can crop together again soon. Grams will NOT seperate us! HA!