I have got to get back on track with scheduled posts for sure. As much work as NaBoPo was it felt better organized around here.
I feel like I've been neglecting my blog, when really I haven't there's just a lot going that I still have to share. To remedy that I give you the bullet list. Some of you may actually prefer this to my ramblings, lol.
1. I have yet to print, sort, and enter my week one photos for my Moments In Between Album. It's driving me crazy that I'm already behind, only two weeks into the project.
2. We are taking the girls to Disney Wold in two weeks. We're all very excited about this, as none of us have been before. It's something both my hubby and I wanted to do as children, (who doesn't right?!). We told the girls in a very fun way on New Year's Eve. We can not wait to see and experience 'The Greatest Place On Earth' together. We've invited my in-laws to join us so, that only adds to the excitement. We've rented a house (based on a friend's past experience there), and will have plenty of room, and our own private, screened in pool.
3. I created 3 layouts (one is a lift) in 3 hours with the brand new Jan kit from My Scrapbook Nook. That was a shock for me, I usually find Lilybee difficult to work with. I'm really loving this kit though. Leah does a fab job putting them together. If you haven't heard about the New Year promo, you really should hop over there and check it out. Here are some sneaks...
4. There's also another Card Class going on there in February. Last time we used the wonderful My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 line. This time Leah, and Danni will be using Crate's Paper Heart Collection, it's super cute and great for V-Day, Birthday, and everyday girlie cards.
5. I got an email yesterday from Scrapbook News & Review stating that they have accepted all six of the projects I submitted to them for publication in this month's magazine. That was a scrappy ego boost for sure. It's an online magazine, so the most I'll be able to show you once it's live is screen shots. But I'll be sure to share.
6. I am loving the weather this winter thus far. It freaks me out a little as it's so not what we're accustomed to, but -25 C for days on end is no fun for anyone. At -6 to +6 C everyone can find something to be happy about. The best part is around noon when the sun makes an appearance. Love that.
7. I discovered this sweet little shop today.
It's called Greatest View, and they have such sweet scrappy stuff. Check out those doilies, and chevron badges. I could find a use or two or sixteen for those. Gail is having a giveaway right now, you should really check it out.
8. Did you watch Grey's Anatomy the other night. I finally watched it, and am so glad it's back. So happy for Derek & Meredith (yes I realize they're not real people, but I get wrapped up in characters so easily, and love them like friends).
9. I got THE BEST scrappy related email the other day. Even better than the one from SNR. I was so shocked when I opened it that the squeal I let out, actually startled my half sleeping kids in the back of the van. I can't tell you about it yet, but can't wait until I can.
10. Apparently bullets for me are a little lengthier than the norm. Hope you'll forgive me.
Thanks friends for stopping by today, and for leaving a little love.
Way to go, girl!
You guys are going to have such a great time at Disney!!!
Loving those sneaks and can't wait to hear your secret!!!!!
Love all the info... excited about so many things especially the shop!
Congrats on the great scrappy news! Looking forward to your sharing your scrappy secret.:)
I'm so excited for you that you're going to Disney World. I've been there many times and I love it so much!! Probably I'm going again in April, it makes you feel like a child again, and that's totally ok overthere hahaha You're going to have a wonderful time and renting a house is the best you can do with a whole family. So much space and freedom. If you need to know anything about the Orlando area, please feel free to contact me!
Post a Comment