Monday, August 3, 2015

Today

We have a brand new issue up on the Paper Issues blog today.  It's "All About The Face".
I decided to get a little introspective and use a selfie from earlier this summer and document my feelings about where I'm at emotionally at at this stage in my life.  I used the gold metal Tab Clips from the Crate Paper Poolside collection to represent my age.


It's All About The Face: macro photos, portraits, school pictures, team photos, selfies, funny faces, close ups, bad photos, vintage photos, IG photos, etc., use August printables
$20 PI gc
http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/08/new-issue-its-all-about-face.html



There is just something about most of the Crate Paper Collections that gets my mojo going.  Layouts are so easy to create when the papers and embellishments work together so nicely and are created using a colour palette that I naturally gravitate toward.
The layered embellishments and wood enamel pieces were perfect for clustering around my photos. 

 I hid some additional journaling that was a little more private on the tiny pink shipping tag.

Here I mixed in some stickers from the Poolside collection with a flair button from A Flair For Buttons.

We would love to have you link up with us on this issue.  It's not just selfies that would work for this issue either.  Hop over to the blog post to see all the other ways you can link up.  There is also a ton of inspiration there to jump start your mojo.  You could win yourself a $20 gift certificate to the Paper Issues store, just for linking up.

And if you're in the market for new goodies, be sure to check out the All New section of the shop.  Be sure to use my code at checkout to save yourself 20% off everything in your cart.

Happy Scrapping, and thank for stopping by today friends!
Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! Fabulous layers!!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So fresh! So pretty! So amazing, Ms. Sherri. Your inner beauty shines right through. :) Thank you for sharing your fabulous creativity and great take on this issue.

Stacie said...

Adore this! Love all the Crate Paper and how you used it!

Kathy Skou said...

This is such a beautiful layout Sherri!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful page and pictures!!!

Harry Berry said...

Welcome back happy he hope end up being coping nicely boy this online video media my spouse and I wanted to share inside you would possibly retail outlet political Prodroxatone buzz the idea up being in 2010 enjoying and as well my spouse and I wanted to be able to share i’ll just a series of details which can be anyone not has become enjoying along with when.

http://blackdiamondskinserumfacts.com/prodroxatone/