Monday, July 27, 2015

Sunny Days

Meet Wilson, this guy stole our hearts the moment we laid eyes on him.
In a house teeming with females, my husband is happy that he is not the only male in the house, even if his partner is covered in hair and eats from a dish on the floor.

For someone who never thought she would own a pet, I sure like this little guy, and he has managed to make his way onto a number of pages in the family scrapbooks over the past 6 years.  Here, I used the fabulous boy themed Making Waves Collection (available in the Paper Issues store) to showcase this hilarious photo of him looking too cool for school in the shades. I'm all about spending more time creating and less time coordinating, and just love that Fancy Pants Designs collections come loaded with all my favourite things to use on a layout.  I never have to go digging through my stash to find journaling cards, buttons, or flair.


That fun cut file background was designed by our Fancy Pants Designs friend Ashley Horton, and can be found in the Cut Shoppe store.  I found that filling all the holes with coordinating patterned paper from the Making Waves collection took away from the main focus of my layout, and therefore chose to fill only a few along the left side of the layout.

Thanks for stopping by today friends, hope you're in for a fabulous week! Pin It

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING that photo and the background you created!!!