Friday, February 13, 2015

Everyday Valentine

I am up on the Paper Camellia blog today with this layout featuring two of the sweetest seniors I know.

I snapped this quick pic of my in-laws on the little train that travels the Wildlife Sanctuary in Busch Gardens.  A quick and easy layout using the February Main Kit.  I just loved the combination of Crate Paper, and We R Memory Keepers papers in the kit.

I grabbed this freebie Silhouette Cameo cut file by Nicole Nowosad and set to work combining several of the fun elements in the kit.  Easy Peasy.  I just love working with kits, takes all the thinking out of combining all the different elements you want on a page.  Ria has such a great eye, and always offers the latest and greatest in scrappy product.  Her kits are excellent value for the price.  Hope over to the blog to see detail shots and read a little more about how this layout came together.  If you are ready to get your hands on this quality goodness month after month, hop over here to get your name on the subscription list.

Thanks for stopping by today friends.  Be sure to pop back tomorrow, I have a super exciting bit of news to share. Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING all the circles and the colors!!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is stunning! I love the colors!!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE this!! Amazing page and those circles are fabulous!!