Friday, January 23, 2015

Playing with Serendipity & Free Cut File

It seems like forever since I've played with Dear Lizzy, but the Serendipity collection was beckoning to me with it's pastels and soft happy tones.
The colours work so well for these engagement photos of my niece and her now, husband. I can see them working well for birthdays, and other celebrations also, with all the goodies included in the ephemera package.


I used the 6x6 pad for both of my layouts.
I then pulled out my Silhouette Cameo to do most of my work for me.

  This cut was created by Jen Chapin, I used my sewing machine to attach it to my layout and create a little dimension to the cut itself.

This next layout is a simple design using mainly layered two sized circles.

I created a tag trio to use with these layouts, and thought some of you might appreciate having them in your stash also

You can get this file for FREE in the Paper Issues Shop under free files.  If you fancy a little shopping while you're there you should use my code at checkout, it will save you 20% off everything in your cart.

Hope you've been inspired to create something beautiful.

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and loving the circles on the 2nd one!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE them both! Love how you kept the string on the tag, and the time put into the 3-d circles was so worth it!! gorgeous layouts!