Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Love Affair Continues

I'm excited to be able to announce that I will be staying on with what has become my second home in the scrappy world.
Chic Tags has announced the new & returning design team today, and my name is on the list.  I feel blessed to be able to stay on and keep inspiring you all with their fun and trendy tags, stamps and papers.  Hop over to the blog see the full list of designers.

Here is my latest creation using their fun products.
A little photo shoot the Isabelle and Théa had together, produced these really cute photos.


The flair is from A Flair For Buttons Etsy shop.

Be sure to check the Chic Tags blog on Monday, as I will have a new Silhouette Cameo/Chic Tags project to share with you.

Thanks for popping by today friends! Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So happy to have seen your name amongst the returning DT members! I loveeeeeee your lo!! So gorgeous!!!!

Lanette said...

So happy for you!!! I live seeing your beautiful projects with their amazing products!!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on continuing with CT, Sherri!!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! I think you are a great fit for their products, love seeing all your creations with them!

Miriam Prantner said...

You staying on is just a no brainer! So glad for you and I love this bright and happy layout!

Stacia Brandt said...

Glad to see you will be giving more inspiration

Leigh Penner said...

Such great news, Sherri! And fabulous layout, too!