Thursday, November 21, 2013

Moments In Between

October 13-19
I picked up a WeRMemory Keepers mini kit while we were down in the States in September.  It was a great deal at Target for $2.99.  I really like the colours, it's a bit of a change up from both the pastels and the brights I enjoy using in the Becky Higgins Project Life kits.  I'm an equal opportunist PL kit user, haha.
 Kinda loving that number card I created with my Silhouette Cameo.  My friend Tara was kind enough to lend me her Amy Tan stitching template to play with.  You'll see a few cards coming up using it, it's a little addictive.
That photo of Isabelle with her cousins just warms my heart.  It's hard to believe how grown up they all are, and I'm so proud of the people they have become.

Thanks for popping in today friends,
Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! I loveeeeee the colors in this collection and love love love the STITCHING!!!!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Great PL spreads, Sherri!