Here is a quick layout I did for Scraptastic Club last week, documenting Darwin's upgrade form the family van to a vehicle all his own.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the chevrons directly into the white background paper. The file is a free one from the super talented Kinsey Wilson that I modified. Everything on the this layout came from the I Found A Boy Main kit, with the exception of the yellow Jillibean Soup alphas which are from my stash, and the Elle's Studio round tags, and enamel dots, which are from the Add On kit (which is still available in the shop here). The Stamps are from the Add On stamp pack, which you can find here.
If you have a sec, I encourage you to hop over and check out the other kits available in the Scraptastic shop. Jessica puts together some really great kits, and she has no contract to sign for monthly subscribers. You can also see a lot of inspiration in the Gallery here.