Monday, October 22, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy Reveal

 Another fab sketch to work with this week over at Let's Get Sketchy.
The sketch was so easy to work with.  Combining it with the Summer Fresh line by Simple Stories helped this layout to came together in no time. 
date tag: Chic Tags
I tried my hand for the first time at a pie chart.  It was super easy, and I love the finished look.  In a couple of weeks I'll have a little tutorial here on the blog on how to make a pie chart of your own.  
pin: Jillibean soup, flair: Evalicious
Apronstrings Designs is our gracious sponsor this month.  Completing 3 of our 4 sketches throughout the month will automatically enter you into the drawing for the great prize they have up for grabs.

As always I'd love to come and have a peek-see if you choose to participate.  You can see how the rest of the team played with the sketch here.

Thanks for stopping by today friends.  Hope your week is off to a great start!

♥ S.

Pin It

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeee the photo, the pennants and TOTALLY LOVING the pie chart!!!

Unknown said...

great layout, pretty product... love the pie chart!

Carla said...

Great layout - love the pie chart - - such a unique embellishment & a great way to use up scraps of paper!

glorygirl said...

Love the look of the pie chart on this page! And your photo is fabulous! Love the homespun feel to this page. Just lovely!

Anonymous said...

Yay for pie charts! I must try this. Great LO friend!

Stephanie U said...

Love how you changed the sketch! And that pie chart is so cute!

Debbie P said...

I love the pie chart and your awesome product choices! You did an amazing job on this sketch!

Mag said...

Great tale on this sketch !

Lynn said...

Love your details. That pie chart is just stunning!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Super duper love the pie chart, Sherri! Lovely colorful LO on or against kraft cardstock. =)

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Brenshevia said...

love this line, great job with sketch!

Tamika said...

This is one cute layout! I had to click on it for a close up because your oldest looks so much like you!

Pam said...

I love your pie chart...I wanna make one. I love the tutorial you have below, awesome!

The colors in the photos were perfect for this simple stories line!