Thursday, November 26, 2015

Celebrate Autumn

I am not usually one for Fall themed anything. Despite the beauty of the season it is the looming never ending Winter season that prevents me from fully enjoying Fall.  I don't even enjoy the every so popular scent/flavour of pumpkin.  Which brings me to the subject of this layout.
You always know it's officially Fall when photos of people enjoying their pumpkin spice lattes start to fill your social media feeds.  No pumpkin spice for this girl, I am a bigger fan of the Salted Caramel Mocha beverage.  I am also a huge fan of the grid design.

I find that when I am not sure what direction I want to take my layout in, a grid design is a sure fire way to get the juices flowing and complete a project quickly.
For this layout, I've used a few pieces from the Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice Collection, proving that Fall isn't all that bad.  I just love how Simple Stories found a way to create brads that look just like tradition brads without all the hardware.  And how cute are these designs?




I used 3D adhesive to pop my photo and a few other elements off the page to give some dimension.

And the stitched arrows above the ampersand were created using this Amy Tangerine embroidery stencil kit, an old time favourite of mine.

Are you can still working on Fall photos?  If so, you can get your hands on some of this collection in the Paper Issues store.  Don't forget to use my code to save 20% off everything in your cart.

Thank you for stopping by friends! Pin It

No comments: