Monday, July 21, 2014

Duckface

Paper Issues has a brand new Issue out today.  "Say Cheese" is the theme, and I went with the "cheesy photo" take on it.
I was pretty happy to discover these photos on my phone a day after I left my purse unattended at the Dance Studio while speaking with one of the directors.  I don't think I could ever have too many photos Haley and Théa together, they make for some pretty great scrapbook pages with funny titles.
If you know me at all you know that I love embellishments, and Maya Road has no shortage of them.  These little transparency frames are pretty darn cute, I really like that they're tiny.
I think the ampersand clips may be my favourite embellishment of all time.  I burned through the package I ordered in no time.
Another little transparency frame, and some fabulous fabric tape.  This was the first time I've used the tape, it goes on so well, and sticks so nicely.  I used the Teresa Collins Something Wonderful collection to create this page, the background paper is by Fancy Pants designs, both of which I ordered from Paper Issues.

Get your hands on some of these fab Maya Road goodies in the Paper Issues shop here.

Link up a creation of your own for this issue to be entered to win a Maya Road goodie bag.  The DT has some pretty fab inspiration pieces to help get your creativity going.  You can check those out here.  

Happy crafting friends, looking forward to seeing how you interpret the theme.
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fun!I love how you backed the journaling strips with black, really makes them pop!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this!