Monday, April 21, 2014

May Sneaks Are Up

I have the May Scraptastic Sneaks to share with you today.

This Life Noted Kit

Daylight - Scrapbook Kit #1

The Story I Heard - Scrapbook Kit #2

And remember that the Scrapbook kits each have Add On kits filled with extra papers and embellies, as well as Add On Stamp Kits (all at an additional charge).  You'll want to keep your eyes peeled on the blog for the full reveals on May 1st.  If you've decided this is the month to jump in and subscribe you may do so here.

I'll leave you with a just for fun layout I completed recently using the February Feel Again kit.

The "I love you to the moon..." quote reminded me of what I say to the girls every night before bed.  A quick and easy layout using a lot of the stickers from the Echo Park sticker sheet.

Thanks for stopping by today friends!

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the block design!!

Leigh Penner said...

Love this, Sherri!

Leslie Germain said...

Great layout!!!