Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Glitz Cross Promo #3

The Chic Tags, Glitz Design product swap was pretty great.  The two products mixed together so well, creating was easy.  Here is my last project creating using the two Christmas collections.




At this time of year, I love sitting in the dark with nothing but the Christmas lights on.  It almost makes the entire headache of putting the lights up in the first place worth it, haha.

I cut the popular Christmas poem quote using my Silhouette Cameo.  The strip of red is actually part of the fab ribbon that Cassie, from Paper Issues wraps all her packages in.  Super easy to reuse/recycle.

You can see more combo creations by the Chic Tags girls here, and the Glitz girls here.

Thanks for stopping by today friends!

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo gorgeous!!! It totally stood out to me on the CT blog!!! I love love love the title work!!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Sherri!! The poem cut on your Cameo is awesome, and I love that you backed it with the striped patterned paper!!