Monday, April 22, 2013

Sometimes

Another great sketch reveal up at Let's Get Sketchy today.

Here's my take.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to create that background pattern, and then cut it apart here and there.  I like the less boxy feel of it this way.

Bev's original sketch looked like this.
As you can see I switched it up a bit, but kept the elements pretty much the same.  Loved these photos of Isabelle with her daddy.    It was so nice to see her spontaneously show her daddy some love in the parkade on our way into church a few weeks ago.

Journaling read: Sometimes she forgets she's too cool for us.  The time is just flying by with this girl.  It wasn't all that long ago that she was just a funny little toddler making us laugh with her crazy little antics.  Now she stands before us a gorgeous teenager, who loves to dance, loves her friends, performs well in school and occasionally lets us know she appreciates us.  She has our heart.  We are still smitten by every inch of her.


Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the chevrons in the background!!

Lynn said...

I love your take on the sketch Sherri, and your background is amazing!! Awesome work!

Debbie P said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Such fun photos and I love your background!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Sherri! The background pattern is so cool, and I love the touches of black matting on your title and journaling!

Unknown said...

Love what you did with the sketch! That background cut is such fun!

Melinda Garner said...

Love your background! Such a fun layout! I love what you did with the sketch!

Lanette said...

I just love what you did with this sketch! Beautiful as always!!!