Thursday, January 3, 2013

More Faves of 2012

I thought it would be fun to do a top 12 of 2012 list that had nothing to do with scrapping but more to do with my private life.  Here's to opening up the door for you to get to know a little bit more about me.  In no particular order here are my top 12 Favorites of 2012.

1) Book - The Hunger Games trilogy
2) Purchase - Cowboy boots
3) Discovery - Instagram
4) Fail -  When I got out of the car without putting it in park first (thankfully no one was hurt)
5) Laugh - When hubby told me that women who wear heels in the snow and ice should wear helmets 
6) Scrappy Accomplishment - August Scrapbook Trends publication 
7) Quote - Let me not to focus on the little that's wrong so I end up missing the big picture of all that's right. 
8) Song - Blow Me One Last Kiss: Glee Version
9) Movie- Pitch Perfect
10) New tv series - Chicago Fire
11) Vacation- Vegas for a week with friends celebrating a 40th birthday
12) Blessing - The opportunity to have met so many wonderfully kind, generous, talented, and encouraging friends from all over the world. 

I'll leave you with a snap shot of our New Year's Eve/Anniversary


I'll be back tomorrow with a Chic Tags post.  Until then, have a great day friends!



Pin It

6 comments:

Buffy Burnside said...

I think your twelve beat all the others I have read the last couple of days! I laughed so hard over the helmet that I had to read it my daughter! thank you and Happy New year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your list!! I love the Hunger Games too!!!! Loving the photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Good quote!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun post! Thanks for sharing, loving getting to know my bloggy friends better!

Lynn said...

Love this!! How fun! It is great to get to know you a little better!

lisaplus6 said...

Loved reading this! The Hunger Games was my fav book from 2012, too :)