Sunday, December 23, 2012

Today's Story

Happy Sunday friends.

How about a quick share before I leave for church this morning?

I picked up Alison Kreft's new collection for Echo Park called Today's Story.  The papers were designed for Photo Freedom, a line specifically made to make documenting the everyday a little easier.  Journal Spots, and photo mats have been creating to simply snip and fit directly into the 4x6 or 2x3 page protector sleeve.
I picked up that heart doily at my local bulk foods store.
The arrows and "you" were cut using the Silhouette Cameo
I created this quick, simply, and clean layout of my baby.  Although she's not so little anymore. This was just one of those photos taken on the spur of the moment as she was standing near a window looking like her beautiful, sweet self.

Thank for stopping in, and having a peek.  Hope this finds you ready for Christmas morning, and enjoying time with friends and family. Pin It

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is lovely, Sherri! Wishing a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the stamping!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Love the C&S design of this Sherri! Beautiful shot of your daughter! She is not looking so little any more. They grow so fast. Fabulous my friend!:)

glorygirl said...

Loooooove this layout! The colors are so fresh and the stamps are fabulous! There is just something eyecatching about the photo, too. Amazing page!