Monday, November 19, 2012

Chic Tags Winners

I have a couple of winners to announce today for last weekend's Chic Tags Blog Hop.

I used Random.org to help me select a winner.

Congratulations.  Please email me @ sherrifunkATgmailDOTcom with your mailing address so I can get it to Veronica, who will get your December Daily kit in the mail to you asap.

And here is the little grab bag I have to offer to one of you who were existing, or became a brand new follower of my blog.
25 Days Arrows, Spring Doilies, Photo Circles, and Journaling Tags
Once again Random Generator helped me choose a winner.

 
Congratulations Danielle!  Just send your snail mail address to the email I've provided above, and I'll get your goodies in the mail as soon as I hear from you.

Thank you once again everyone for hopping along with us at Chic Tags, and following along with me on this bloggy journey I call life!

Have a wonderful day!

♥ S.

Pin It