Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Scrapbook Nook March Kit

It is filled with gorgeous new My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Collection.  Feast your eyes on this...
This is the sweet and cheerful Dolled up collection, complete with pins, buttons, twine, rub-ons, and a wood veneer butterfly.  Paired together with Petaloo flowers, and American Crafts alphas.  Isn't it just gorgeous.  And there's more...a coordinating grab bag
full of buttons, alphas, flowers, and more
This fabulous mini kit is FREE to new kit subscribers.  And it's only $10 for current subscribers, plus it ships free with your monthly kit.  If you're interested in getting one for yourself you can see all the details here.

On another note I have a scrappy secret that I've been keeping from you.  Actually I have two.  I can't even believe it.  I feel so blessed to be getting these opportunities, I'm giddy with excitement.  Both of them came from women I have high regard for in the scrappy world, and for who they are as women.  It is such an honor to have them request my scrappy capabilities.  Here is a sneak peek at one of the layouts
 I can't wait to reveal the rest of it to you.  I don't think it will be too long before I'm able to let you in on the secrets, you'll just need to hang tight for a little while longer.

Have a great day.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.

♥ S. Pin It

3 comments:

Tara LeClaire said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I love scrappy news! Can't wait for the full reveal ;)

Zarah said...

Ooooh... What a tasty sneak!! Can't wait to see it all! :D

Danielle said...

Scrappy secrets are my favourite secrets :-)
Can't wait till you can tell us, but I'm already very excited for you!!