Friday, December 2, 2011

My Scrapbook Nook December Kit

This is on it's way to me as I type.  I'm not really one for themed paper, even Christmas.  This year, however so many manufacturers have put together super cute stuff.  Crate's Peppermint Collection is no exception.  Of course it is Crate, so it's no wonder I like it.  Like what you see?  You can grab one for yourself by heading over to My Scrapbook Nook's Kit Club page and snagging one for yourself.  Membership comes with advantages like delightful add ons, available for purchase every month, and even a free kit.  You can check out the deets here.

eta: my friend Leah, who also happens to be the head of the Design Team at the Nook is offering an A-MAA-ZING giveaway.  Who wouldn't want a chance at a full year subscription to the Nook absolutely free.  C'mon you gotta love that.  You gotta check out the news for yourself here. Run, don't walk, and leave a comment today.  Good luck.

Thanks for stopping by.

♥ S. Pin It

No comments: